A complete structural evaluation of the existing 1912 and 1925 stadium structure, stands, and seating.
The 1912 section of the stadium was replaced with new a press box and grandstands to complete the 24,000 seat “horseshoe” plan.
Structural steel framing was repaired, which included some new steel framing, and seating and braced connections were replaced. The concrete was also repaired. CBI also provided the evaluation and design of site drainage.